Re: [CH] You Just Named It, Dave!

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:07:07 -0400

Sandy Olson wrote:

> Well, friends, I've not been to an OF...although it does remain a goal
> if I can ever get the non-CH husband to consider it a good way to
> spend a long week-end.  Jim will probably be retired from the pepper
> business by that time ;^(
>
> At any rate, I remember well the Hee Haw shows (since I'm older than
> dirt) and IMHO:
>
> Pickin' and Grinnin' seems to be a most  excellent theme for this
> year's event.  From what I've heard, there is a lot of pickin' going
> on, a lot of grinnin' while y'all pick and then, around the food
> table, more grinnin' than a group of people should be able to enjoy as
> you pick among the food offerings!

and i've already got my shirt!..."i pick, therefore i grin", courtesy of
'pick 'n grin' a local banjer store...

--

knoxbill

When I heated my home with oil, I used an average of 800 gallons a year.  I have found that I can keep comfortably warm for an entire winter with slightly over half that quantity of beer.
		-- Dave Barry, "Postpetroleum Guzzler"