Re: [CH] You Just Named It, Dave!

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Sat, 01 Jul 2006 17:11:19 -0400

Frank J. Hashek wrote:

>Well Bill, to keep on the topic of Chiles & Pickin', Sirius Satellite Radio
>has been playin' the Tulsa Chili Bop.
>	Artist:Seldom Scene
>	CD: Dream Scene
>	Song: Tulsa Chili Bop
>	URL for sample sound clip:
>http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?z=y&EAN=15891385822&ITM=1
>
>You should also be able to find it on other websites, such as amazon.com,
>musicshed.com and countysales.com
>

>and i've already got my shirt!..."i pick, therefore i grin", courtesy of
>'pick 'n grin' a local banjer store...

thanks, frank, for thinkin' of me, but just because i live in the south
doesn't mean that i am a fan of banjer pickin'...in fact, i view
listening to a banjer player right up there with a root canal in terms
of enjoyment...i just wear the shirt to the field, 'cos i thought it was
appropriate...it was a gift from the aforementioned banjer shop, an old
client of mine from back in the days when i sold point of sale software
to banjer stores...or at least to one banjer store, that being 'pick 'n
grin' in knoxville tennessee...now aren't you glad you asked?...

--

knoxbill

Mr. Cole's Axiom:
The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.