RE: [CH] Re: knuckledragger

Snyder, Susan (ssnyder@ligand.com)
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:10:54 -0700

It's been so long that I guess I don't even know how to post to the
group anymore. I just did a reply and I guess it only went to Sandy.
Anyway here's the message I tried to post that only went to sandy:

-----Original Message-----
From: Snyder, Susan
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:39 AM
To: 'Sandy Olson'
Subject: RE: [CH] Re: knuckledragger

I remember the knuckledragging episode. I think it was around the time
of our first hotluck when we still lived in Riverside, CA. I remember
getting the twister game out for the hotluck.

I'm mostly a lurker now as I am usually way behind on reading the email.
But, MS outlook kept popping up with a new message all morning with this
subject, so I had to go check out what that was about.

- Susie