[CH] Re:

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:40:51 -0400

He emailed me awhile ago...... a year? And I forwarded something for him.
Might be longer, my
life has been through a meat chopper last few years so I am not sure
exactly.  But he was
definitely alive and well. I bet he was a great host.

Linda

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Olson
To: ChileHeads
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:21 PM

<Big Tom may still be moderating the list. Last I heard he couldn't post.
He
did contact me once about it.
Tom... email me if you are still around!

Linda>

Big Tom and his wife, Cindy, hosted the Midwest Hotluck in Des Moines about
three years ago.  We had a great time!  He said then he wasn't able to post
for some reason even though he had tried all the suggestions.  But...I never
heard from him again and don't think he responded to a couple of private
emails.  I must have frightened him with my moderate ways LOL!!!  They were
great hosts and the food was awesome including lots of Jim C.'s products,
graciously donated.  No bread, however!

SandyO
CH #1146
Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corps