Re: [CH] Welcome Back!

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:23:27 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:

> Welcome back, Ginger...
>
> The ole' list isn't as active as it once was but the quality of the members
> hasn't changed a bit!  It's good to have a new 'face' around and to hear
> what you're doing with your pepper patch.
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146 of the moderate persuasion
> Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corp...which seem to have defected!  Erich?

  Naw, just waaaayyyyy too busy at work with the mink season being in full swing here in WI.

  I think I would be kicked off the C-H list if you could see the sad state my "garden" is
in this year.  Unfortunately for it, other things took priority this year; mainly getting
prepared for the boy's 2nd. B-Day party.

  Very recently, we found out that bun number two is baking in the oven, likely due around
the end of March.  So I don't think next year will be much better.

  Good thing I'm a moderate, and don't need too high of a yield to carry me through from
year to year.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps... in whatever state they may currently