[CH] Re: Toronto Spicy Foods Festival (Chile Heads Digest)

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chip,

I personally won't be at the show, but my hubby will.
I will be at another show that weekend in Quebec City.
My French is better, so I get the French shows, he
gets the English ones.

We will be vendors at the show. We'll also be the
entertainment, in a way. Greg, my hubby and
co-conspirator is giving a presentation on Saturday at
6:30 pm, called "Playing with Fire". He gives a
presentation on working with chilies and makes
snackies while talking... So, there will be incredible
edibles. :)

It's the first time we've done this particular
festival, but we're old hands at such shows... feel
free to chat with me off-list, if you're so inclined,
I'd love to find out which shows in the US you find
worthwhile.

--- Charles Welsh <ckwelsh@suscom.net> wrote:

> Tina,
>

> Hi- I'm Chip Welsh of Red Lion Spicy Foods Company
> and my wife and I are
> coming up to the festival. We are interested in
> possibly being a vendor next
> year and I wanted to see if it's viable.
>
> Are you a vendor at the show?
>

> Warm Wishes,
>

> Chip Welsh

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces
www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.

Phone: (450) 451-6770
26 St. Jean Baptiste
Rigaud, Quebec
J0P 1P0

=====

Join our hot pepper discussion group at http://www.thehotpepper.com

Have you ever had an Elephant Pepper??? No? Ask me about my Elephant Pepper project: Feeding the world, one pepper at a time.

  =====