Re: [CH] RE: TCS

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:14:48 -0400

I think it goes back to 1997 or 98.
The files I grabbed for preservation are unfortunately dated to when I
transferred my system over to the present computer and HD.
A search brought this up and may answer your question.
http://weeklywire.com/ww/10-06-97/alibi_feat2.html

cheers
Chesterchile

Jeff Schickowski wrote:

>When was the last time it was updated?
>Is there still anyone running it or
>has it gone completely by the wayside?
>Anyone know?

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *