Re: [CH] Let me just get the dominoes

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

Run out into the garden in the full moonlight, hab in
each hand, nekkid as a jaybird (jungle boots allowed),
and implore El Grande to do his majik, to shake his
Habmongous hiney whilst you do the same, popping one
hab into your mouth (chewing well, mind you) and
tossing the other into the moonlit forest as sacrifice
to His Mangonificence.  If the pain is too great, one
may roll about the ground in anguish, scream a bit,
and/or orgasm, as need be.

Amen.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
youknowwho