Re: [CH] Delurking in Need of a Chilehead Wedding toast

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:46:56 -0500

Jim Nelson wrote:

> As of the Fater of the bride, I have lost my mind so whatever was on
> it is perhaps forever lost.
>
> Rejected ideas include:
>
> May your love burn like a Red Savina
>
> and
>
> Love means not complaining when your loved one forgets to tell you he
> was deveining Habameros until after you turn on the garbage disposal

/knuckle dragging mode on/

As through married life you progress
Here's a tip to insure success

Remember that Hunan Mouth can make one sting
So be careful where you kiss with that thing!!!

/knuckle dragging mode off/

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"An epigram often flashes light into regions where reason shines but dimly." - Edwin P. Whipple