Re: Fwd: Re: [CH] What do you think...

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

I'm with Uncle Steve... If I'd given hot sauce, and
paid for the shipping of that hot sauce to everyone
who asked, I'd be out of business already.

I too am a sucker, but I have a vision statement that
dictates which organizations I can sucker into. AND...
our policy says they pick up or pay the shipping.

It was a pretty easy response.

Ya gotta like this listserv... great feedback.

--- jim@wildpepper.com wrote:

> I pretty much give to anyone who asks, within my
> financial means (which
> are very limited).  I've sent *tons* of stuff
> overseas as several of my
> fellow firefighters spent tours there (and Afghani).
>  School bands,
> zoo's, churches, libraries, you name it- if I've a
> spare minute or dime
> I'll try to help.  I need the absolutions ;-)
>
> Doesn't matter to me if some of them turn out to be
> shysters- the credit
> is for trying to help.  Eternity will sort it out
> with the ones who play
> you for a fool ;-)
>
> 'S' for sucker, is stamped in the middle of my
> forehead :-)
>
> -Jim C
> Mild to Wild(R)
> http://www.StepUpForCharity.org

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces
www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.

Phone: (450) 451-6770
26 St. Jean Baptiste
Rigaud, Quebec
J0P 1P0

=====

Join our hot pepper discussion group at http://www.thehotpepper.com

Have you ever had an Elephant Pepper??? No? Ask me about my Elephant Pepper project: Feeding the world, one pepper at a time.

  =====