Re: [CH] CH] But....Where are the single digit card holders?

Constance Allen (constance_allen@charter.net)
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:29:33 -0700

I'm #32 on the original list and I know that he stopped issuing the
cards in the mid-1990s (perhaps as early as '94-'95).  During the
1990s, Tony Lima and I exchanged emails because we both lived on the
Peninsula south of San Francisco.  But not much activity from us older
farts these days!

Cheers,

Constance Allen