Re: [CH] Yes, Where Are They?

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:33:50 -0400

The Hot Sauce Blog is mostly about product, almost an advertising forum.
It's fine but
it's not CH!  You don't get to ask questions or know people beyond what they
give.

Linda (Panter) Hutchinson
----- Original Message -----
From: jim@wildpepper.com
To: Sandy Olson
Cc: ChileHeads
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Yes, Where Are They?

Here is the information I have, from having 'chatted' with some of these
folks.  Information is a couple of months old on some, so not saying it
is true as of right *now*.

Linda Panter- alive & well
Andy Barnhart- alive & well
Henning Peterson- alive & well (just ordered from me)
Dave DeWitt- alive & well (as of the Fiery Foods Show in March)
Dan Turkette- alive
Susan Welsand- alive & well (as of the Indiana hotluck in April)
Bill Jernigan- alive and well since he's posted on this thread already
;-)  He's "Knoxbill"- a play on Knoxville where he lives.

John T.-  alive & well on the MSN Rogues forum
Perry Abernethy- alvie & well as of last year
Cameron Begg- alive and well as of Open Fields
Frank Hashek- alive & well since he too has posted
John Sphar-  alvie & well

I think the list suffers a bit from the advancement of technology.  With
the explosion of blogs, IM, forums, & boiler rooms, the list might be
considered a bit 'archaic'... as most of us are ;-)  I know that a good
portion of the list is over at the Rogues, and several others can be
found at the hotsauceblog.  Maybe an email group is considered too
'slow' these days.

-Jim C
Mild to Wild(R)
http://www.StepUpForChairty.org