Re: [CH] <CRS>

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:24:44 -0400

Hi, Beth --

I have actually thought about you three times in the last week:

1.  I used the last of the smoked chile powders (effing excellent, by
the way) you sent me last Saturday to season some burgers prior to
grilling

2.  When smoking tomoatoes yesterday evening, I considered trying out
the smoke pellets you sent, but ultimately decided that I would
continue to save them for their intended purpose -- chile smoking!  I
should be able to fill the Big Chief with habaneros in another week or
two.

3.  I posted to the list yesterday about my damping-off woes.  The
vast majority of the plants I lost were from seeds that you sent me.
Oh, so sad....

I hope all is well in Tejas -- I'm still hoping to have enough harvest
this season to send you a sauce or two....

Matt