Re: [CH] Yes, Where Are They?

Helen Gillis (helengillis@earthlink.net)
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:23:59 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hello all -
I'm still here, so is husband Dan - just mostly lurk these days.  We moved up to Dracut MA about a year & a half ago.  Had computer problems, bought new computer, new computer had problems, new computer is now dead...  gotta love technology.  Still doing lots of cooking.  Contemplating career change...need to win lottery -  Helen