[CH] Another Missing Person (Renee)

JohnT (Love2troll@kc.rr.com)
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:58:20 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: JohnT
To: Jeff Schickowski
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Another Missing Person (Renee)

Jeff writes:  I'll bring one that can burn cds... Anything to help!

                     ___________________________

I think we are in business!  And I have several 160 GB external hard drives
that I use for backup.  Might be somehow useful?  Does require 110/240
volts and USB 2.0 connection to a computer though.  Fast...  up to 480
MB/sec.  (that's what says on the box...  one tenth of that would be more
than acceptable to me)

And here is another thought...   perhaps we could eventually put everything
on a DVD and print a nice personalized label on them?  I can do simple movie
editing (yes, I know the O.F. clips were terrible) and can print on CD/DVDs
as below:

http://www.fototime.com/C8EF5E83CD3F6ED/standard.jpg

http://www.fototime.com/3B3C22E37A2E2BB/standard.jpg

Cost is but 43¢ per disc for the best quality available.  This very well
might be the last Open Fields?  Perhaps could tie into Jim's charity?

Just some ideas.

jt