Re: [CH] Yes, Where Are They?

Sue Bonar (sbonar@NMSU.Edu)
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:56:53 -0600

Presente!

Just been lurking along with everyone else. I'm guilty of lurking on
this list for quite a long time - I think I joined in '93. Does that
make me an old timer? Luckily I've never been booted off and had to
re-sub. I occasionally post stuff, but as I don't grow chiles I don't
have much to say when growing questions come up. I'm lucky enough to
live in New Mexico, and fresh chiles are at the farm down the road....

Good to see everyone talking again!

Sue Bonar
Las Cruces, NM