Re: [CH] Where are they?

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:02:45 -0400

I don't think he's still around these parts, but he's the fellow who
originally got me on this list.  Not long after moving to Tucker, GA
(Atlanta suburb), I Googled something like "tucker ga chile" hoping to
find people selling/eating/growing chiles in my new hometown.  One of
the first (the first?) links that came up was Randy's home page.  I
shot him an email introducing myself and he suggested I join this
list.  I think he left the list no very long afterwards.  As far as I
know, though, he still lives in Tucker (though I don't) and we never
actually did meet face-to-face.

Matt