[CH] Re: Question about an old story.....

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:00:12 -0700

Linda Reynolds wrote:

> Hey Doug,
>
> We have both been on this list a long time and I was wondering if you
> had saved a copy of the story:  from Gunterman with the title: My
> first time.... Memories of days gone by
> I saved it but had several computer upgrades etc. and now the body of
> the e-mail is gone. It was about when he was working
> at some factory with his Dad and tried hot peppers for the first time
> in the lunch room and then had to make a bee-line for the
> restroom, marking and pacing his steps with heavy breathing hoping to
> make it on time?
>
> Right up there with the Racoon story!
>
> Thanks,
> Linda

Hi Linda....
You and I are in the same boat, unfortunately with regards to that
story. I do remember it, but like you, I have gone through several
computers since that time. Must be 10-12 years?  I am now on an iMac G-5
flat panel, but when I started with C-H I had an old Mac LC lll! Quite a
difference. Perhaps =Mark has it in his files...Cheers, Doug in BC