Re: [CH] But....Where are the single digit card holders?

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:01:19 -0500

jsphar@pacbell.net wrote:

>Epazote - I can't tell if it works, but maybe.  I don't think it would matter - I'd probably be a global warmer anyway.  I know the original subject took a funny track, but as long as Doug mentioned epazote, I felt the need to boast a bit that I can get it fresh at a few different places around here.
>
>I stick a slightly withered bunch into a glass of water and it perks right up (only for awhile).  Besides beans it's used for fresh green cilantro chutney along with radish tops, romaine and other stuff (or green pipian as

Radish tops (and seed pods) are one of the most overlooked and tastiest
of salad greens. Thanks for bringing them up. I b'lieve I'll use some in
my salsa at the next chilli cook-off in which I compete. Might just give
me that little edge that is needed to get the judge's favourable
attention.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin