Re: [CH] List commands??

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 02 Aug 2006 06:56:53 -0700

Ed Johhnson wrote:

> Hi, folks
>
> I'm on the road with my laptop and a somewhat shakey internet
> connection. The recent explosion of messages has me overloaded.
>
> While I really like to keep abreast of what's hot and what's not,
> enough is too much.

> with the word "unsubscribe" in the body, but it bounced.
>
> I remember the old days when the instructions were in the footer of
> each message, but no more.

Wow! That is a conundrum! Tuff bananas! Why not just use your delete
key? Gadzooks, with all the people to whom I have spoken over the past
few months who are really anxious to RE-subscribe and are having no
success, and you can't get off the list? Awwww, shucks! Guess you are
just slated to Wander forever, neath the streets of Boston reading about
all the chile stuff!! :-D !! Cheers, old Doug in BC