Re: [CH] List commands??

Bill Woodward (wpwood@gmail.com)
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:44:37 -0500

On 8/1/06, Ed Johhnson <ejohnson@hctc.net> wrote:
> Hi, folks
>
> I'm on the road with my laptop and a somewhat shakey internet
> connection. The recent explosion of messages has me overloaded.
>
> While I really like to keep abreast of what's hot and what's not, enough
> is too much.

> with the word "unsubscribe" in the body, but it bounced.
>
> I remember the old days when the instructions were in the footer of each
> message, but no more.
>
>                   ....Ed....

Hi Ed,

See Andy Barnhart's FAQ (http://www.abarnhart.com/faq/b.htm).  In
particular, item B004:

B004 Q: How do I remove myself from the list / digest  Revised: 05 July 05
     A: Send the following command in the body of a mail message
	           UNSUBSCRIBE
            to    chile-heads-request @ globalgarden.com
(for list, remove spaces)
            or    chile-heads-digest-request @ globalgarden.com
(for digest, remove spaces)

        If you need to change your address, it is a two-step process:
		    1) Using your old ISP UNSUBCRIBE as above;
		    2) Using your new ISP SUBSCRIBE as in B003

I don't believe that the majordomo@globalgarden.com address works,
since that's the address with which people have subscription problems.

I believe that these are the procedures I used earlier in the year
when I switched email accounts.

Hope that helps,
- Bill

--
Bill Woodward     wpwood@gmail.com      http://www.saifa.net

"I have more trouble with D. L. Moody than with any other man I ever
met." -- D. L. Moody
        s/D. L. Moody/Bill Woodward/g