Fw: [CH] List commands??

John H. Sphar (jsphar@pacbell.net)
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:56:28 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: jsphar@pacbell.net
To: Ed Johhnson <ejohnson@hctc.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2006 12:55:44 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] List commands??

Those who said majordomo doesn't work are correct.  Those accounts were loaded with spam long ago.  Here are the instructions I got 2 1/2 years ago from Mike Bowers and they worked.  I had tried numerous times for a few years befire that, but couldn't get on.  When you subscribe you should get an authorization code or codes back. Here's what he told me:

Mike Bowers wrote (a long time ago):

you probably need to resubscribe, and send the confirmation (auth
codes) on a single line back to chile-heads-digest-approval@globalgarden.com

my addition: if you want individual e-mails, substitute "chile-heads-list" instead of "chile-heads-list-digest"

Good luck!