Re: [CH] Chile Growing...etc.

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Thu, 03 Aug 2006 09:41:57 -0400

I have to admit that my chiles aren't too impressive this year
either. Got them in late due to too much rain, finally getting hot,
humid weather and things are growing. The super chiles did the best
and producing a lot and some turning red. Lost half my habs to some
sort of vermin that chowed down on all the leaves and leaving just
the stem! I do have serranos and Thai hots. Green peps are doing O.K.
but each plant is small but popping out a pepper or two, almost
toppling the plant itself.

Oh, and the grass is growing the most........nearly *ss high to a tall Indian!
Linda in upstate NY