CH list startup date [was [CH] Online instructions for subbing ...]

Ditz (dotzzye@gmail.com)
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:39:24 -0400

Hey Paul, your email to which I was replying, probably didn't go to CH
list as intended.  Has a typo in list addy, which I learned when I hit
Reply to All -- the CH one bounced back.  Durned fumbly fingers,
anyway.  How come they don't type what we *think*?

Below is bounced post I sent to Paul and list:

Wow!  Clinton's first term was 1993, so that would make it
considerably before the first CH message archives. Yeah, I'd say you
were an old-timer, Paul. ;-)   You and that Old Guy up in Canada who
tells us about his cooking oncet while.  LOL  <she runs, she spins,
she weaves> <owwww! dang it>

A C-64  eh?  That must be old, could be a plane, for all I know!
Never heard of it. <grin>  Wait, wait .. Incoming memory ... was that
a ... Commodore?

Heck, I'm no spring chick m'self, but I didn't even
get on the internet for first time until 1998, and I was pretty
intimidated for some time.

I've been on the CH list since 2002 but used different nicknames --
changed about every time I changed ISPs and addies.  By the way,
Sandy, I'm the ChileBuzz on your random list of missing persons. Am
guessing the post you saved was about tuna salad perked up with
Mazzetta Oives in Habanero Salsa.  Yum.  Maybe.

What I don't understand is how you guys who have used the same addy
online for years are not BURIED in spam!  This gmail account I
originally opened to post to Mac group, is already being spammed away.
Drives me nuts.

Lovely to see the chile-heads a-bee-boppin' again.

ditz