Re: [CH] Yes, Where Are They?

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Mon, 07 Aug 2006 06:50:35 -0400

After the Colonel died the website went, it was hosted at the
University.  I got a hold of them and they indicated it (the site) did
not represent the Buddhist philosophy there so they removed it
completely.  There were a couple of us who started up our collections of
his wife's recipes - I don't know how many of the others are left but
mine will stay around until I meet my fate and keeper.  Hopefully that
will not be for a while longer - I gotz lotz more to do.

cheers
Chet