Re: [CH] tomato preserving

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:39:26 -0400

Tony - University of Neb has some good hints on veggie preservation.
http://www.ianrpubs.unl.edu/epublic/pages/index.jsp?what=publicationD&publicationId=529

You can find other preserving cautions off my chile page as well - some
are old (guess I should maintain the damn thing more often )..

http://www.chetbacon.com/hotlinks.htm

cheers and beers mate
Chet