Re: [CH] Manzano/rocoto - gotta love them

Dale Freeman (dalefreeman@netspace.net.au)
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:20:41 +1000

I've always thought that the names rocoto and manzano were just synonyms
for the same variety of chili plant.  The black seeds are a give away as
the yellow, orange and red varieties all have them and they are the only
pods that I'm aware of that have these.  A search of the web seems to
link them as the same plant.

Am I mistaken?

Cheers

Dale