RE: [CH] Jim's Climb

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

Well, you can be assured that I won't be at OF this
year.  Got my comps in two months that I've been
studying for (Masters program in philosophy) along
with the usual assortment of classes and papers; plus
I've started the clock ticking as to getting a thesis
done by May of next year too.

So, into the dungeon I goes...

(needs paint)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......