Re: [CH] Jim's Climb

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:13:12 -0700

Linda Hutchinson wrote:
> Doug is gonna beat you on Saturday!  So don't get used to that title.
>
> Linda
> ----- Original Message ----- From: jim@wildpepper.com To: RisaG Cc:
> Sandy Olson ; ChileHeads Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:45 PM
> Subject: Re: [CH] Jim's Climb
>

> Thanks Risa!
>
> Don't have that celebration just yet ;-)  There is no guarantee that
> Guiness will accept it as a record- just can never tell though it is as
> well documented as can be.  And, the book contains only a portion of the
> records- while I might indeed have the record and have it accepted by
> them, it just might be one of those that's 'in the database' rather than
> one that was selected for publication.
>
> Also, there's no guarantee that it won't be broken between now and then
> ;-)
>
> -Jim
> http://www.StepUpForCharity.org

Thanks, Linda! But the old guy was in Chilliwack BC getting ready to
head to our family reunion on Friday! And Linda, the furthest away
person attending lives in Severn Falls! Not all that far from you, and
he was there. First time we have met since the mid forties. He is my
nephew, and his brother also was there from BC, another nephew! All
together we had over 40 people attending this event. A great time was
had by all.  Doug in BC