Re: [CH] Houston Hot Sauce Festival

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

Alas, I will be at the HHSF in spirit only.

I hope you go, I would love to visit vicariously from
your attendance report which I hope you'll be so kind
as to share here!

--- Bill Woodward <wpwood@gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy Y'all,
>
> I just realized that the Houston Hot Sauce Festival
> is next weekend,
> and I was wondering if anyone from the ChileHeads
> list was going to be
> there.  I haven't decided yet if I'm going to drive
> over from Austin,
> but it would help me decide if there were a group
> there :)
>
> So, is anyone attending?
>
> - Bill
>
> --
> Bill Woodward     wpwood@gmail.com
> http://www.saifa.net
>
> "I have more trouble with D. L. Moody than with any
> other man I ever
> met." -- D. L. Moody
>         s/D. L. Moody/Bill Woodward/g

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces
www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.

Phone: (450) 451-6770
26 St. Jean Baptiste
Rigaud, Quebec
J0P 1P0

=====

Join our hot pepper discussion group at http://www.thehotpepper.com

Have you ever had an Elephant Pepper??? No? Ask me about my Elephant Pepper project: Feeding the world, one pepper at a time.

  =====