Re: [CH] open fields...

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:07:42 -0500

jim@wildpepper.com wrote:

> California, Massachusettes, New York, & Texas are already here and
> partying hearty :-)  Steaks and chiles on the grill for dinner tonight
> and a little bit of alcohol, cigars, & coffee for dessert :-)

Y'all have fun. Once again life rears its ugly head. The Route 66
Mother Road Festival is in town for the weekend. And Sunday brings the
Joe DeFrates (only winner of both CASI and ICS championships) Memorial
Chilli Cook-Off. It's the next to last chance to qualify for the ICS
World Championship ... and I'm still not in.

So, I druther win my home town cook-off than have to travel to the
wilds of Arkansas next week. One of these years the stars will align
properly and I will make it to the Open Fields.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"It was as natural as eating and, to me, as necessary. I would not
have thought of eating a meal without drinking a beer." -- Ernest
Hemingway