Re: [CH] We Already Knew This

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:59:14 -0500

jim@wildpepper.com wrote:

> Re:  FROM: Today's New York Times

> HAH!  You're operating under the dubious assumption that folks believe
> what they read in the Times ;-)

More so than what they hear on Faux News.   Bv)=

I realise that the NYT is tarred with the "liberal press" brush by the
political right - which may be true. Liberals tend to be wild and
crazy folks. And to quote one of my favourite people, Joe DeFrates
(two time (ICS and CASI) chilli cooking champion) "Chile will make you
crazy".

People who do Faux News tend to be right wing-nuts who are so tightly
wrapped that you couldn't get a new concept into their heads with a
wedge and sledge. So, they'd not have anything at all to do with
something that an acknowledged expert says will make you crazy.  Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"Make sure that the beer - four pints a week - goes to the troops
under fire before any of the parties in the rear get a drop."
--Winston Churchill to his Secretary of War, 1944