Re: [CH] OF Date

Beth (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:00:45 -0500

""Beth from Texas  might freeze her touche off""

Beth In Texas would survive as I was one of the VERY few (like 1 of 2)
to spend all of her 2006 OF nites roughing it in the Field and have
suffered much worse for opening weekend ready for a  Bambi hunt.  I may
not be all that comfortable coming in after months of "extreme heat".
But, on a good note, I arrived back to H-Town with plenty of clean
shorts and tanks so laundry was not necessary to return to work.
YIPPEEE but it will be a busy weekend warshing out Indiana mud!

I know where Mr Jim sits with this and it is totally his call, it would
give me a breather breaking down from the Houston show, as well.

Whatever the case, I already put in for my vacation time for Open Field
2007 today.  It's a given but what a shame they just don't understand
what it's all about.

Beth Warm and Dry In Texas

PS:  Byron, I picked some Chimayo on Monday to go up in smoke when the
muddy laundry is done...Pecan smoke, that is.