Re: [CH] Chimayo's

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:23:40 -0700

Byron wrote:
> Jim
> I have never met a man that took took troubled teens off the street,
> gave them a home and a colledge education.
>
> I never met a man who lost his BIL  in 9/11  and still looks for tomorrow
> Your the only one I have met, in your generation that  gives a damn
> about more than "Me"
> My hats off to ya
>
> Byron

And who gives so much more than is ordered so that when it is delivered,
it is just like Christmas. And who, when he comes to visit, has to go
out and buy some more stuff just to make sure there was enough to
eat(there was!) In my many years on this earth, I have yet to meet a
more giving, caring individual, and I have known literally hundreds of
people over the years, mostly good folks, but some lemons. But no one of
the people whom I have known, and have called Friend, have as yet,  held
a candle to this gentle man. Who is indeed, a gentleman.
Now, both Byron and the old guy are really gonna get chewed out!
Cheers,  Doug Irvine in BC