Re: [CH] Plants, Seeds, PLANTS? Totally Podular man!

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:01:09 -0700 (PDT)

haha!  Well, you are a given Jim!  ;)
 You are the epitome of chile heave in the mid-west!
 ;)
 I assume you make the arrangements through a commercial grower?  I mean, 30K plants?  That's more than a day job.  ;)

 Gosh, I've been on this list probably 6, going on 7 years.  I always learn something, always am thrilled at the info and the exchange.  It just struck me today....outside of Father Jim and OF, there's a lot out there!  Jim, you go above and beyond with OF, but I'm getting the feeling between this group and the MSN group that there's a handful of people here that we could have more than one OF type event.  ;)

 Anyway, hope to get back to the HotLuck this next April.  Not been in a few years for a variety of health reasons.  Hopefully I can get back in the saddle and make the trip this time.

 Ted

 Take the guess work out of picture hanging!
 http://www.hanggup.com
 Ted Wagner's Electric Telegraph Reference Library
 http://www.trwagner.org
 Ephesians 2:8-10