Re: [CH] plants coming indoors...

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:04:50 -0500

Tina Brooks wrote:

> This looks to be a procedure that is up my alley.

> I don't use rubbing alcohol, would hydrogen peroxide
> work... Failing that... vodka perhaps???

That's the ticket, Get 'em drunk and lead 'em astray.  Bv)=

Why you don't use rubbing alcohol? I have found it a handy substance
for a number of household chores. If it's a deeply personal deal just
tell me to MYOB. But, me curiosity is roused and I might learn something.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"You can tell German wine from vinegar by the label." -- Mark Twain.