Re: [CH] Recipe request

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:43:26 -0800

Erich wrote:
>   OK, since you guys brought it up...
>
>   Does anyone have any recommendations for Chipotle powder that might be
> better than the Penzey's that I'm using?  I like theirs just fine, but
> wonder if maybe there's something great out there I'm missing out on.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erich  SandyO's right / left / whatever - hand (moderate) man.

Hey Erich.....wassa matta you?  Go to http://www.wildpepper.com    and
check out what Jim has in there,,,,he has a bottle of chipotle flakes
for a reasonable price. Disclaimer: BIG disclaimer!!!! I aint got NO
financial interest in Jim's enterprise,(thank goodness) other than a
very satisfied customer over more years than I care to remember....go
there and order some! And I am certain Jim will send sumpin
else.....probably a MODERATE hot(warm?) sauce or similar! At no
addiional cost of course. Which is why I have no financial interest in
his enterprise Big Grin!   Cheers, old Doug in BC