Re: [CH] Recipe request

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:13:28 -0800

Mike Benson wrote:
> What do you mean by "Campbell's" Tomato Soup?

When Jim made his visit to Vancouver Island a number of years ago,  when
he left the Freeway, I had told him to watch for a sign that said
Campbell River, and turn there.  I think he may have kept on going and
stocked up on the soup that the river is famous for.......VBG!  cheers,
old Doug about 60 miles from Campbell River.  Also famous for the size
of the salmon that swim around in the ocean where Campbell River meets
it! If I recall, he even got some of it, smoked and canned!