Re: [CH] Recipe request

Tony Flynn (flynnaj@xtra.co.nz)
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:23:00 +1300

When Jim was here in New Zealand in January. The local fire warning sounded.
A small fire on the deck of a house 600 metres away.
Jim was off down the road like a rocket before I could start the car. By the
time I got there Jim was in the thick of helping the local firemen.
Then being Jim giving them Tee shirts and making another heap of mates:-)

Tony Flynn

________