Re: [CH] Chile Pepper Mag

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:59:52 -0500

I like Bill Wavrin too. And used to love all the recipes.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Drum
To: Linda Hutchinson ; Chileheads List
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Chile Pepper Mag

Linda Hutchinson wrote:

> It is definitely not as good since!  But still a good read.

I miss Joel Gregory - more his writing than his editorial work.
Apparently this Marie Dalby wants to make a New York hoity-toity
upscale magazine out of CP.  FEH!!!

If it weren't for the fact that I get a subscription as a part of my
ICS dues I'd let it slide. Even the broad shoulders of Dr. Bosland and
Bill Wavrin can carry only so much of the load.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank
her." --W.C. Fields