RE: [CH] Happy Thanksgiving

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:34:00 +0000

>From: "John Sphar" <chilehead@pacbell.net>

>Just got up to brine the bird and the first thing I thought of was sending
>happy thanksgiving message to you all.  When I read Matt's post I was
>touched!  So, here's wishing all of my chile mentors and friends (who I
>hope
>one day to meet in person) a very happy Thanksgiving!

*high-five* I'm ready to take some chicken thighs out of brine and roast
them this morning.

No big T-Day meal here, Mom is recovering from knee replacement (so far so
good) and we will celebrate when she's back home.  So I'm completely laid
back and relaxed today.  Got my mug of coffee sitting in the sunlight...
happy holiday, everyone!

- A

friends module.