Re: [CH] LT's

Nels Peterson Family (npkp4jp@polarcomm.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:36:00 -0600

We have a life -- waiting for summer to grow chiles, eatin' chiles -
and cussin' and discussin' uniforms and rank!

The kids are starting to come home for Christmas, time to start cooking
again.

On another chile note -- Son #1 made a pressure cooker chili last
weekend that was absolutely awesome -- I even enjoyed it for two more
days 'Cincinnati style' over a plate of warmed up spaghetti.  Gotta get
the recipe from him and share it.

Nels in ND