Re: [CH] Source for Seedlings?

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:17:29 -0500

Dave Drum wrote:
> List member Susan Welsland at www.thechilewoman.com
>
> Look no further. Accept no substitutes.
>
> There are other reliable suppliers but precious few who are also
> members of this list and have been for a number of years.
and nary a one other than susan who will tell you their age, their shoe
size and their favorite baseball stars!...

--

knoxbill

"You and I as individuals can, by borrowing, live beyond our means, but only for a limited period of time.  Why should we think that collectively, as a nation, we are not bound by that same limitation?"
                                 -- Ronald Reagan