[CH] Subscription Problem

Rob Solarion (robs@dctexas.net)
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:25:11 -0600

Dear Moderator & Other Chile-Heads:  Recently I got a new computer
and started using DSL.  I have to transfer my Chile Heads Digest to
that new email address, but I have not been able to do this.  See the
attached messages which I received from the Majordomo.  I am still
sub'ed on my older computer which has dialup access, but this dialup
account and my current email address will cease at the end of this
month.  I have been waiting to unsub this older email address until
after I get the new subscription established.  Somebody in charge of
the list, please make sure that my new email address is sub'ed to
receive the digest.  Thanks!  I've been a member for almost ten years
and don't want to discontinue receiving email from the group.
Regards, Rob

From: Majordomo@globalgarden.com
Subject: Confirmation for subscribe chile-heads-digest

Someone (possibly you) has requested that your email address be added
to or deleted from the mailing list "chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com".

If you really want this action to be taken, please send the following
commands (exactly as shown) back to "Majordomo@globalgarden.com":

	auth a2cd8eee subscribe chile-heads-digest solarion@sbcglobal.net

If you do not want this action to be taken, simply ignore this message
and the request will be disregarded.

If your mailer will not allow you to send the entire command as a single
line, you may split it using backslashes, like so:

         auth a2cd8eee subscribe chile-heads-digest \
         solarion@sbcglobal.net

If you have any questions about the policy of the list owner, please
contact "chile-heads-digest-approval@globalgarden.com".

Thanks!

Majordomo@globalgarden.com

Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

<Majordomo@globalgarden.com>:
208.184.28.7 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <Majordomo@globalgarden.com>: Recipient address
rejected: User unknown
Giving up on 208.184.28.7.

   s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;

h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Mime-Version:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:References:Date:To:From:Subject:Content-Type;

b=pLgKtP35rCY92WYrU5Xb3If3g41HJgm9zzfh+aEnns5YXHBUkQnfh/EWZSKjg47ZCy0Wl6YdXuVcYYKiWBZRi5RjCSzL+Z7ETVPhRJTQM0lvtWT+T51q4Mv9hycBrznbCLYvSfEsHwzVCNUdyJhwI+g93JmN5kFCXllA3oYJdy0=
;