Re: [CH] An article from globeandmail.com

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:12:52 -0800

NECM wrote:
> Can't be USD, it's a Kanuck paper, so it's that "funny money" from
> north of the USA border... Worth what Doug? Half the current value of
> USD?
>
> NorthEast_ChileMan
>
> On 2/16/07, T
Depends if yer buyin or sellin, Paul!  .86 Cents OR  $1.16!  So if I
want to buy US bucks I will pay $11.60 Cdn for 10 bucks US.  Going the
other way OUR buck is worth .86 cents US   That  clear Paul? No??
 So, hope you are keeping well, and enjoying the weather on the east
coast. HAR de HAR!!! Cheers, old Doug on Vancouver Island where it is
currently 12 C or 53 F (ABOVE zero!) :-)