Re: [CH] Subscription Problem

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:21:32 -0600

Rob Solarion wrote:

> Okay, let's see if this is working.  I am unsub'ed at the old address
> and resub'ed at this new one.  This message should go through, although
> I won't see it till I get the next digest.  If it works, then Mike needs
> to change the info about how to subscribe at globalgarden.com, to
> eliminate the connection to Majordomo.  I had a private list which used
> to be Majordomo.  I had to pay for it.  Subsequently it has become a
> free GoogleGroup, and it works just fine.

It appears to have worked - as this message wound up in my bit bucket
where Thunderbird tosses all e-mails that are from addresses not in my
address book. Your "old" e-mails got right through. Does this make any
sense to you??? Me neither. But I think you've cracked it.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

A person is always startled when he hears himself seriously called an
old man for the first time. - Oliver Wendell Holmes