Re: [CH] World's hottest chile

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:14:02 -0800

CH2060@xemaps.com wrote:
> Rael64 wrote:
>
>> <snip>
>> But really...2x hot as the savina?  My arse couldn't take it...
>>
> Rael,
>
> I have the fortunate digestive ability that anything I can get past
> my tonsils, comes out my arse without any problems.
> No "Ring of Fire" for me.
>
> AndyB

Yup......me too!  Lots of times get a Ring of Fire......at the top end,
not the bottom! I have had hot lips on so many occasions, that I
considered changing my name to Houlihan, a la Mash!!! (wonder how many
youngster I just lost?) So, as I cannot drink milk, I just get some
ersatz ice "cream" if I get Hot Lips! And tonsils....Andy, did you pass
that trait on to Doug? The EVIL cookie monster? Cheers, Doug in BC