Re: [CH] World's hottest chile

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:17:44 -0600

Frank J. Hashek wrote:

> I think that Susan has plants for the Naga Jolika.
>  http://www.thechilewoman.com/

> Disclaimer: Susan gives me neither money nor free plants, although I need
> both!

As may be. But, the variety mentioned in the newspaper article and in
the Chile Pepper Magazine pages is BHUT Jolika.

SEEDS are available from Chile Pepper Institute; P O Box 30003; MSC
3Q; NMSU; Las Cruces, NM  88003

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white
guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup,
France is accusing the United States of arrogance, India produces the
world's hottest pepper, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."