RE: [CH] A New Number

John Sphar (chilehead@pacbell.net)
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:13:45 -0800

I never got one!  But I've only been a member for 2 - 2 1/2 years (not
counting the 2 years TRYING)....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Tina Brooks
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:45 PM
To: Sandy Olson; ChileHeads
Subject: Re: [CH] A New Number

Sandy... while I think of it..

The list-serve isn't on Tom's server is it? because if
so, I can set up a space for whoever wants to manage
it on my server. I have lots of room.

As for the cards, I have the printer for printing the
cards, and Linda and I are in relative close contact,
so between the two of us, we discussed taking care of
the project as a team.

I'm curious... aside from me... who else hasn't gotten
a number yet?

--- Sandy Olson <sandyo@myclearwave.net> wrote:

> Great idea, Jim!  I'll contact Cindy and get a
> number that would be
> representative of BigTom.
>
> We've had a couple of responses re: who would begin
> to make/sell the cards.
> Tina, Bob Shuman (Hobby Farmer) and Linda H. (who
> wanted to be person of
> last resort).
>
> Any takers?
>
> SandyO

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces
www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.

Phone: (514) 393-3430
26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
J0P 1P0

Network with me on www.gourmetbusinessforum.com -- The premier online
business community for food professionals