Re: [CH] subscribing & Unsubing

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:54:27 -0500

Myron Menaker wrote:

> Good for you, Dave! Perseverance pays off!

> Is there someplace on the web where all of these subbing/unsubbing
> instructions are listed? (Why we are not a Yahoo Group, I'll never know!)

Because YooHoo does too much random weird stuff and is up and down
like a Saturday Night Hooker's linen. Cool List is much nicer and has
waaaaaaayyyyyy less overhead.

Besides, this current hold-over from the wood fired, belt drive days
works pretty well, all things considered.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly
making exciting discoveries. -- AA Milne